Google Adsense

Thursday, July 25, 2013

6 Easy Natural Remedies For Headaches

6 Easy Natural Remedies For Headaches



Since I present-day eating a 95 - 100 % raw vegetarian diet, it is very, very distinguished that I get a headache. But once in a while I still do. These are the strategies that I take to get rid of them.
1. Re - hydrate. Medical researchers still don ' t know fully identify with why, but dehydration is a common trigger for all kinds of headaches. Whenever I notice the birth of a headache, I make sure to drink pure water right away. If it ' s available, I drink fresh coconut water instead. Thatีs thanks to it is so high in electrolytes which serve to re - hydrate the cells of the body more quickly than plain water.
2. Pressure massage. Acupressure often works to relieve pressure associated with a tension headache. I have had triumph by using my fingertips to push firmly on the very top of my shrewd while taking a few deep-seated breaths. Try 30 seconds of pressure wherefore 30 seconds of relaxation for 3 - 4 rounds. I also like to add in a snog firm snog massage.
3. Use essential oils. Studies at the Chaste - Albrechts University in Kiel, Germany show that essential oils are as good in blocking pain from tension headaches as acetominophen ( ie., Tylenol ). My favorite is essential oil to use is Peppermint. Clove, Lavender, Basil and Fir can also be helpful.
To use an essential oil for headache, dilute 2 - 3 drops with a vegetable oil and utilize it to the temples, the back of the snog, late the ears, the forehead and under the nose. Make sure to use only therapeutic grade oils. Alternatively try rubbing a few drops on the palms of your hands, forasmuch as berth them over your nose and inhale acutely for several daily. If this doesn ' t work, sometimes I ' ll put a drop of oil on my manipulate and berth it on the roof of my maw.
4. Rebounding. As strange as this may sound, if none of these other methods work for me, I halfway always get rid of a headache by spending a few periodical gently jumping on my rebounder. At first it ' s a bit torturing, but within a minute the headache often vanishes. I church ' t read mechanism about this anywhere, but my guess is that the rebounding helps relieve tension and spinal misalignment that may be causing the pain.
I also want to share a couple more herbal headache remedies that that I havenีt used presently, but are reported to be effective by herbalists.
5. Cayenne pepper. Capsaicin, an active ingredient in hot peppers, has been shown to block substance P, a protein in the body which serves as a neurotransmitter of pain. For that reason, cayenne and chili peppers can be used for pain relief. You can dominion a cream with capsaicin in it at a health food store. Alternatively, try this more impassioned remedy: using a toothpick, sniff a little big idea of cayenne into each nostril.
6. Willow bark tea. Willow bark contains salicylic acid, which is the active ingredient in aspirin. To make the tea, add 1 teaspoon of dried willow bark to a cup of hot water. Let steep for 10 comic book and enjoy snug.
These natural headache remedies are best used with odd headaches. If you have regular headaches of any friendly there may be something else out of balance that you need to take care of. Some things to look at are:
A. Your diet. Cut out all dairy and wheat products for at head a chronology. I ' ve met some lanky spell migraine sufferers who have totally eliminated their pain this way. Also, you may want to consider completing a extensive intestinal cleanse.
B. Your spinal framework. Misalignment of the spine is a better cause of tension headaches. Try yoga, a chiropractic powwow or a raindrop method massage to enter upon to retrain the spine.
C. Your hormones. If you are menopausal, natter to your doctor about using natural hormone replacement therapies.
D. You electromagnetic environment. Limit your exposure to harmful EMF radiation from computers, cell phones, lustrous lights and more. Stopover my website for a immeasurable article on how to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment